Armenian presidential election, 2018
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Presidential elections will be held in Armenia in February 2018.
Incumbent president Serzh Sargsyan is ineligble for a third term.
- Raffi Hovannisian, leader of the opposition Heritage party, the official runner-up of the 2013 presidential election
- Robert Kocharyan, Armenia's second president (1998-2008)
- Seyran Ohanyan, Defense Minister since 2008
- Nikol Pashinyan, opposition member of the National Assembly, former journalist
- "Raffi Hovannisian may theoretically become Armenia’s fourth president". Tert.am. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- Harutyunyan, Tatev (16 January 2013). "Robert Kocharyan’s Statements Are "Provincial" and a Result of Unmet Expectations". Aravot. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
- Shahunyan, Tatevik (24 December 2014). "Newspaper: Seyran Ohanyan to run for president from Republican Party of Armenia in 2018". arminfo.info.
- "Նիկոլ Փաշինյանը չի բացառում, որ 2018-ին նախագահի թեկնածու կդառնա (տեսանյութեր)". Lurer.am. 21 July 2013. Retrieved 5 October 2013.