Armida Alisjahbana in 2013
|State Minister for National Development Planning, Republic of Indonesia|
22 October 2009 – 20 October 2014
|President||Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono|
|Preceded by||Paskah Suzetta|
|Succeeded by||Andrinof A. Chaniago|
August 16, 1960 |
|Children||Arlisa Alisjahbana Ariana Alisjahbana|
|Alma mater||University of Washington|
Professor Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, S.E., M.A., Ph.D (born August 16, 1960 in Bandung, Indonesia), née Armida Salsiah Kusumaatmaja, is a professor in the Faculty of Economics, Padjadjaran University, Bandung, and has served as Vice Dean for Academic Affairs in the Faculty. She is a former State Minister for National Development Planning / Head of BAPPENAS in the Second United Indonesia Cabinet under the administration of president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
Armida has served as chairman of the Economics and Development Studies Department (now the Faculty of Economics) in Padjadjaran University and Director of the Center for Economics and Development Studies (LP3E). She obtained her B.A. in Economics from University of Indonesia and earned an M.A. in Economics from Northwestern University. She earned her PhD in Economics from University of Washington. Before becoming a minister, in her academic capacity Armida undertook various research tasks for the World Bank and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID).
Armida is the second daughter of Prof. (Em.) Dr. Mochtar Kusumaatmadja (Minister of Indonesia, 1973-1988) and Siti Hadidjah. Armida married Andi Alisjahbana, currently the Director of Technology & Development of Indonesian Aerospace. They have two children, Arlisa Alisjahbana and Ariana Alisjahbana. Armida is the daughter-in-law of the late Prof. Dr. Ing. Iskandar Alisjahbana.
- Regional development in the era of decentralization : growth, poverty, and the environment ISBN 978-979-96647-7-8, ISBN 978-979-96647-7-8
- Green accounting and sustainable development in Indonesia ISBN 978-979-96647-8-5, ISBN 978-979-96647-8-5
- インドネシアの地方分権化: 分権化をめぐる中央・地方のダイナミクスとリアリティ, アジア経済研究所 (2003) (Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia and The Initial Impact of The Economic Crisis)
- Pemikiran dan permasalahan ekonomi di Indonesia dalam setengah abad terakhir [1945 - 2005] buku 1 s.d. buku 5 ISBN 978-979-21-1207-8, ISBN 978-979-21-1207-8
- Labour Market Dimensions of Poverty in Indonesia
- Survey of Recent Developments
- Tenaga kerja di pundak SBY -Majalah Tempo vol. 35 nomor 35 tahun 2006
- Suliztyarto, Ida F. (21 October 2009), "Memadukan Ilmu Dengan Kebijakan Pemerintah", Pikiran Rakyat Online (in Indonesian), retrieved 23 May 2010
- Anbarini, Marlia; Ruth Anbarini (October 20, 2009), Rektor Unpad Bersyukur dan Bangga Prof. Armida Jadi Calon Menteri (in Indonesian), Padjadjaran University, retrieved 23 May 2010
- Asydhad, Arifin (19 May 2010). "Armida Calon Menkeu, Anggito Calon Kepala Bappenas" (in Indonesian). detik Finance. Archived from the original on 22 May 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2010.
- PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero) (13 November 2008), Signing of Cooperation Between PTDI With the Navy (in Indonesian), PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero), retrieved 23 May 2010
- LP3E FE UNPAD official LP3E FE UNPAD website
|State Minister for National Development Planning
22 October 2009–20 October 2014
Andrinof A. Chaniago