|Directed by||Luke Massey|
|Produced by||Billy Budd
|Written by||Luke Massey
|Music by||Jonathan Fletcher|
|Distributed by||Double Dutch Media|
Armistice is a 2013 supernatural psychological thriller film about one man's fight to preserve his humanity and sanity over years of terrible imprisonment. It was originally called Warhouse.
XLrator Media released the film on DVD on 11 March 2014.
Royal Marine 'A.J Budd' (Joseph Morgan) awakes in a mysterious house and is forced to fight for his life every day against grotesque inhuman opponents. Trapped alone in an unchanging prison of unbreakable routines, he must kill every day or die himself. As days stretch into years, the isolation and unceasing violence threaten his very soul. The only note of hope lies in the journals of a former prisoner of the Warhouse, World War I officer 'Lieutenant Edward Sterling' (Matt Ryan). Discovered behind a secret wall, Sterling's diaries serve as a mentor to the young marine and help to keep him alive, but what dark fate befell their author? The stories of these two men from different times interweave as their desperation to escape the Warhouse and the endless killing leads them both into taking terrible measures.
- Joseph Morgan as A.J. Budd
- Matt Ryan as Edward Sterling
- William Troughton as 'The Fallen'
- Al Weaver as a Gulf war soldier (uncredited)
Matt Molgaard of Best-Horror-Movies.com: "But above and beyond the technical effectiveness of the work turned in by the behind-the-scenes crew, is the sheer brilliance of focal performer, Joseph Morgan".
- "'Armistice' live chat with Joseph Morgan & Luke Massey". josephmorganukfans.blogspot.co.uk. 14 September 2013. Archived from the original on 14 September 2014. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- "Exclusive: Clip From The Psychological & Supernatural Thriller 'Warhouse'". indiewire.com. 14 May 2012. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Topel, Fred (20 May 2012). "The low-budget, high-concept CannesMarket monster film has 'plenty of ideas to fill up 80 tight minutes of suspense". craveonline.co.uk. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- "Catalogue". issuu.com. 2013. p. 14. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- Serafini, Matt (10 February 2014). "Armistice Arrives on DVD This March". dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- "Interview With WARHOUSE Director/Writer Luke Massey". 19 February 2013. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Molgaard, Matt (30 March 2014). "Armistice (2014) Review". www.best-horror-movies.com. Retrieved 17 May 2014.