Armored Core: Nexus
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Armored Core: Nexus|
North American cover art
|Genre(s)||Action, third-person shooter|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Armored Core: Nexus (アーマード・コア ネクサス, Āmādo Koa Nekusasu) is a mecha video game in the Armored Core series, developed by FromSoftware and published by Agetec. It is the sequel to Silent Line: Armored Core.
Years have passed since the incident at the Silent Line, and with it the collaborative effort begun by the Corporations in response to it is long gone. The battle between the Corporations has re-emerged and continues unabated. Now a new Corporation has entered the scene; this Corporation, Navis, while nowhere near the size of the other Corporations, does have a trump card; it has complete control over a brand new and very useful resource, and they do not intend to share. The other Corporations obviously will not sit back and let that stand, so they set up contracts with Ravens through Raven's Ark. Of course, Navis is employing the use of the Ravens as well, and a full-scale conflict seems apparent on the horizon.
- Fahey, Rob (2005-08-18). "Build you own robot. Seriously - otherwise you lose". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2019-12-20.
- Burke, Ron (2004-10-07). "Armored Core: Nexus review". Gaming Trend. Retrieved 2019-12-20.
- "Armored Core: Nexus for PlayStation 2 Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved December 17, 2018.
- Edge staff (June 2004). "Armored Core: Nexus". Edge. No. 137. Future plc. p. 110.
- EGM staff (October 2004). "Armored Core: Nexus". Electronic Gaming Monthly. No. 183. Ziff Davis. p. 102.
- "アーマード・コア ネクサス". Famitsu (in Japanese). Vol. 797. Enterbrain. March 26, 2004.
- Miller, Matt (September 2004). "Armored Core: Nexus". Game Informer. No. 137. GameStop. p. 110. Archived from the original on September 21, 2008. Retrieved December 17, 2018.
- Rice Burner (October 1, 2004). "Armored Core: Nexus Review for PS2 on GamePro.com". GamePro. IDG Entertainment. Archived from the original on February 4, 2005. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- Provo, Frank (October 28, 2004). "Armored Core: Nexus Review". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved December 17, 2018.
- Sulic, Ivan (October 7, 2004). "Armored Core: Nexus". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved December 17, 2018.
- "Armored Core: Nexus". Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. Ziff Davis. October 2004. p. 92.
- "Armored Core: Nexus". Official UK PlayStation 2 Magazine. No. 75. Future plc. August 2006. p. 101.
- "Review: Armored Core: Nexus". PSM. Future US. November 2004. p. 94.