Arms Tech Limited
|Industry||Firearms and firearm accessories|
Arms Tech Limited is a firearms manufacturing company located in Phoenix, Arizona established in 1987. The company says that its mission is to support the U.S. Military Special operations community. The company manufactures an array of firearms designed to military specifications.
Arms Tech Limited manufactures a variety of weapons designed for specific military needs. Their product line consists of primarily rifles, but they also manufacture a few semi-automatic pistols. Arms Tech manufactures weapons in a host of calibers, including: 5.56×45mm NATO, 7.62×51mm NATO, .50 BMG, .300 Winchester Magnum, and .22 LR, among others. A few of their weapons are specialized takedown guns, made for military applications where mission requirements may limit the size of a weapon that can be carried.
- Recon Rifle
.300 Winchester Magnum
- Super Match Interdiction Rifle
- Operator Pak - Consists of a .22 caliber integrally suppressed pistol, a lock knife, and a belt pouch
- OSS High Standard - Reproduction of the original High Standard HDM pistol used by the Office of Strategic Services during World War II.
- Mont Blanc Pen Gun - Pen gun sold only to U.S. Government, as it is designed to breach high-security situations
- AT 10/22 QD - Short-barreled version of the Ruger 10/22 designed to use Arms Tech's QD-223 suppressor.
Arms Tech Limited manufactures a variety of accessories, most notably suppressors. Arms Tech also makes a range of explosive weapons(for government sales only). Arms Tech also produces what they have dubbed the Alpha Entry Shotgun, a Remington 870 shotgun with a 17-inch barrel and Arms Tech's own folding stock. They also produced prototypes for the Metal Gear system, resulting in the Shadow Moses incident.