|Township of Armstrong|
View of Earlton
|• Mayor||Robert Éthier|
|• Governing Body||Armstrong Township Council|
|• MP||Charlie Angus|
|• MPP||John Vanthof|
|• Land||90.33 km2 (34.88 sq mi)|
|• Density||13.5/km2 (35/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Postal code||P0J 1E0|
|Area code(s)||705 (563 exchange)|
- Earlton Community Centre and Arena
The community is surrounded by farms.
Earlton (Timiskaming Regional) Airport is a regional airport located in Earlton opened in 1937 as an emergency landing area for Trans Canada Airlines. The airport today served private light aircraft, it was served by NorOntair from 1973 to 1996 and used by the Air Defense Command in the 1950s.
Ontario Highway 11 is the major road connecting the community with other areas in Timiskaming and beyond. The retail strip is located along 10th Street North.
- List of municipalities in Ontario
- List of townships in Ontario
- List of francophone communities in Ontario
- "Voter Information Service". Elections Canada. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "MPP John Vanthof". Elections Ontario. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "Armstrong Census Profile". 2011 Census data. Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
||Charlton and Dack||Evanturel||Unorganized West Timiskaming|
|Unorganized West Timiskaming||Hilliard|
|This Northern Ontario geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|