Armstrong Township, Vanderburgh County, Indiana
Location in Vanderburgh County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.52 sq mi (76.5 km2)|
|• Land||29.48 sq mi (76.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.14%|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Density||54.2/sq mi (20.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47613, 47633, 47639, 47720, 47725|
|GNIS feature ID||0453091|
Armstrong Township was established in 1818.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.52 square miles (76.5 km2), of which 29.48 square miles (76.4 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.14%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Darmstadt (west edge)
- Vanderburgh County
- Gibson County
- Johnson Township (northeast)
- Posey County
Airports and landing strips
- Hepler Airport
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 49
- "Armstrong Township, Vanderburgh County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Vanderburgh County, Indiana: From the Earliest Times to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1889. p. 62.
||Smith Township, Posey County||Johnson Township, Gibson County|
|Robinson Township, Posey County||German Township|