Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up army in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An army, or ground force, is a fighting force that fights primarily on land.
Army may also refer to:
- Military branch, notably in France and francophone countries: land army (French: armée de terre), air army (French: armée de l'air)
- Field army or simply Army, a military formation superior to a corps, especially used in axis powers and Warsaw pact
- Army (1944 film), 1944 Japanese film directed by Keisuke Kinoshita
- Army (1996 film), a 1996 Bollywood film
- Army (newspaper), an Australian Army publication
- "Army" (Ben Folds Five song), a song by Ben Folds Five
- "Army" (Ellie Goulding song), a song by Ellie Goulding from her 2015 album Delirium
- Army Black Knights, the sports teams of the United States Military Academy at West Point
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.