From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Army (song))
- Ground forces, the land-based military force of a nation, sometimes encompassing other branches of the military.
- A military branch, notably in France and francophone countries: land army (French: armée de terre), air army (French: armée de l'air)
- Field army or simply Army, a military formation superior to a corps, especially used in axis powers and Warsaw pact
- Bayi (Army) Keming Surface Industry, Women's volleyball club
- Army (1944 film), 1944 Japanese film directed by Keisuke Kinoshita
- Army (1996 film), a 1996 Bollywood film
- Army (newspaper), an Australian Army publication
- "Army" (Ben Folds Five song), a song by Ben Folds Five
- "Army" (Ellie Goulding song), a song by Ellie Goulding from her 2015 album Delirium
- Army Black Knights, the sports teams of the United States Military Academy at West Point
- "ARMY", the name of a kpop group, Bangtan Soneondan, BTS, Bulletproof Boy Scouts fandom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.