(Redirected from Armyworm (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Armyworm may refer to:
- African armyworm (Spodoptera exempta) (Africa)
- Common armyworm or true armyworm (Mythimna unipuncta) (North and South America)
- Fall armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda) (North and South America)
- Lawn armyworm (Spodoptera mauritia)
- Northern armyworm, Oriental armyworm or rice ear-cutting caterpillar (Mythimna separata) (Asia)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armyworm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.