Arnab Basu is a product manager, game designer and a videogames producer. He has contributed to the Tomb Raider series for Crystal Dynamics on Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Tomb Raider: Underworld. And later, at Eidos Interactive for Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Arnab is a secretary on the Board of Directors for the Institute of Play, a not-for-profit which promotes game design as a non-traditional education tool. His focus has been enhancing primary education for kids around the world by harnessing new media and game design techniques to build flexible, on-demand learning ecologies. He has given talks on game design at the Game Design Expo, Vancouver Film School, Vancouver' 2008 and the Game Developers Conference, Lyon, 2007
Basu graduated with an MET degree from the Entertainment Technology Center at Carnegie Mellon in 2006. He holds a BE in Computer Science and Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University
- allgame.com. "Credits for Anniversary". Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- allgame.com. "Credits for Underworld". Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- allgame.com. "Credits for Batman: Arkham Asylum". Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- instituteofplay.org. "Bio page on Institute of Play website". Retrieved 2011-06-19.
- Shared Design. Jan 20, 2008
- Crystal Dynamics on sharing design skills across teams, December 3, 2007
- Entertainment Technology Center, Carnegie Mellon University Alumni Profile, June 2006
- Achiever's List, Alumni News, C.M.R. Institute of Technology, June 2005, Retrieved February 5, 2010
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|