Arnett, Harmon County, Oklahoma
Arnett, Harmon County,
|Elevation||1,752 ft (534 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1089706|
Arnett is a small unincorporated community in Harmon County, Oklahoma. It is located 5 miles northwest of Hollis. A rural school was located in Arnett on Route 2. The school, along with Harmon County's other rural schools, was annexed into the Hollis school district.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Arnett, Harmon County, Oklahoma
- Wilson, Linda D. "Harmon County," Encyclopedia of Oklahoma History and Culture, Oklahoma Historical Society. Accessed July 13, 2016.
- Shirk, George H. Oklahoma Place Names, Norman, Oklahoma: University of Oklahoma Press, 2nd ed., 1988, p.12.
- Lee, Robert E. "Yes, There Are Two Arnetts," The Oklahoman, June 2, 1986. Accessed July 13, 2016.
- Jackson, Ron."Lone district left in Harmon County," The Oklahoman, April 27, 2003. Accessed July 13, 2016.
|This Oklahoma state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|