Arnhem Zuid railway station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arnhem Zuid is a railway station located in southern Arnhem, Netherlands. The station was opened on 11 December 2005 and is located on the Arnhem - Nijmegen railway line. The station is operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- Local services:
- Sprinter: 's-Hertogenbosch - Nijmegen - Arnhem
- Sprinter: (Wijchen -) Nijmegen - Arnhem - Zutphen
- 6: Centraal Station - Kronenburg - Station Arnhem Zuid - Schuytgraaf - Driel - Heteren
- 5: Elsweide/HAN or Presikhaaf - Station Arnhem Zuid - Schuytgraaf
- 63: Station Arnhem Zuid - Westervoort - Duiven. Peak hours only. Morning to Arnhem Zuid, Evenings to Duiven.