Arnhem Zuid railway station
Arnhem Zuid is a railway station located in southern Arnhem, the Netherlands. The station was opened on 11 December 2005 and is located on the Arnhem - Nijmegen railway line. The station is operated by Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
The following services currently call at Arnhem Zuid:
- 2x per hour intercity services Zwolle - Nijmegen - Roosendaal
- 2x per hour local services (sprinter) Nijmegen - Arnhem - Zutphen
- 6 - Centraal Station - Kronenburg - Station Arnhem Zuid - Schuytgraaf - Driel - Heteren
- 5 - Elsweide/HAN or Presikhaaf - Station Arnhem Zuid - Schuytgraaf
- 63 - Station Arnhem Zuid - Westervoort - Duiven. Peak hours only. Morning to Arnhem Zuid, Evenings to Duiven.