Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arni may refer to:
- Arni, Tiruvannamalai, a town in Tamil Nadu, India
- Arni, Maharashtra in Yavatmal district, Maharashtra State, India
- Arni, Karditsa, a municipality in the Karditsa regional unit, Greece
- Arni, Aargau, a municipality of the canton of Aargau in Switzerland
- Arni, Bern, a municipality of the canton of Bern in Switzerland
- Arni, Uri, a settlement in Switzerland
- Árni, Icelandic given name
- a nickname for Arnold
- Arni, Clerodendrum phlomidis, a traditional Indian medicinal herb
- Arni or arnee, the wild water buffalo, Bubalus arnee
- Lake Arni or Arnisee
- ARNi, angiotensin receptor-neprilysin inhibitor: Valsartan/sacubitril
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.