Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arni may refer to:
- Arni, Tiruvannamalai, a town in Tamil Nadu, India
- Arni, Maharashtra in Yavatmal district, Maharashtra State, India
- Arni, Karditsa, a municipality in the Karditsa regional unit, Greece
- Arni, Aargau, a municipality of the canton of Aargau in Switzerland
- Arni, Bern, a municipality of the canton of Bern in Switzerland
- Arni, Uri, a settlement in Switzerland
- Árni, Icelandic given name
- a nickname for Arnold
- Arni, Clerodendrum phlomidis, a traditional Indian medicinal herb
- Arni or arnee, the wild water buffalo, Bubalus arnee
- Lake Arni or Arnisee
- ARNi, angiotensin receptor-neprilysin inhibitor: Valsartan/sacubitril
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.