This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||30 July 1908|
|Died||30 November 1979(aged 71)|
|Cause of death||Suicide|
|Occupation||Actor, film director and television writer|
As an actor
- The Original Sin (1948)
- The Last Illusion (1949)
- My Wife's Friends (1949)
- The Orplid Mystery (1950)
- Gabriela (1950)
- Decision Before Dawn (1951)
- Sensation in San Remo (1951)
- The Csardas Princess (1951)
- The Divorcée (1953)
- Rose-Girl Resli (1954)
- Homesick for Germany (1954)
- Hilfe – sie liebt mich (1956)
- Max the Pickpocket (1962)
- The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of (1972)
- Der Springteufel (1974; TV film)
- Der Stechlin (1975, TV miniseries)
As a director
- I Will Always Be Yours (1960)
- "GESTORBEN: Walter Schultze, Hans Nachtsheim, Arno Assmann". Der Spiegel (in German). 1997-12-03. Retrieved 2017-11-16.
- Arno Assmann on IMDb
- Staff (undated). "Arno Assmann" (in German). steffi-line.de. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- Database (undated). "Arno Assmann" (in German). filmportal.de. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- Staff (undated). "Synchronsprecher Kurzporträts A" (in German). deutsche-synchronsprecher.de. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- Photographs of Arno Assmann
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|