|Full name||Arno Pieter Poley|
|Date of birth||14 March 1991|
|Place of birth||Barberton, South Africa|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||101 kg (223 lb)|
|School||Hoërskool Dr Malan, Meyerton|
|Rugby union career|
Poley's first inclusion in a provincial side was when he was selected in the Falcons (South) squad for the 2008 Under-18 Academy Week. He was a member of the Falcons U19 side that played in the 2010 Under-19 Provincial Championship where he ended the season as the top scorer for the side, scoring one try and kicking thirteen conversions and seven penalties. He was also a member of the Falcons U21 sides that played in the Under-21 Provincial Championships in 2011 and 2012.
Despite still being involved at Under-21 level until 2012, he played first class rugby for the Falcons since 2011. He started in their opening match of the 2011 Vodacom Cup season against the Free State Cheetahs in Bloemfontein to make his first class debut. It took him just over 20 minutes to appear on the scoresheet for the first time, scoring the Falcons' first try in a 55–19 defeat. He started six of the Falcons' eight matches during that competition and made one substitute appearance. He scored another try in his third match (against the Sharks XV in Margate) and also scored one penalty during the campaign.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Arno Poley". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "SA Rugby Top Scorers – 2010 ABSA Under 19 Competition". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Toyota Free State Cheetahs 55-19 Valke". South African Rugby Union. 25 February 2011. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Sharks XV 67-26 Valke". South African Rugby Union. 12 March 2011. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Valke 38-27 Tasol Solar Griffons". South African Rugby Union. 16 July 2011. Retrieved 21 June 2016.