KDOT map of Ness County (legend)
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Arnold is an unincorporated community in northern Ness County, Kansas, United States. It lies along K-4, north-northwest of the city of Ness City, the county seat of Ness County. Its elevation is 2,566 feet (782 m), and it is located at (38.6402921, -100.0462373). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 67515.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 40.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1978-10-13. Accessed 2008-04-12.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived May 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Blackmar, Frank Wilson (1912). Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History, Embracing Events, Institutions, Industries, Counties, Cities, Towns, Prominent Persons, Etc. Standard Publishing Company. p. 103.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961, page 2". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Postmaster Finder". USPS. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Western Plains". USD 106. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
|This article about a location in Ness County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|