KDOT map of Ness County (legend)
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Arnold is an unincorporated community in northern Ness County, Kansas, United States. It lies along K-4, north-northwest of the city of Ness City, the county seat of Ness County. Its elevation is 2,566 feet (782 m), and it is located at (38.6402921, -100.0462373). Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 67515.
The first post office in Arnold was established in about 1902.
School unification consolidated the schools of Arnold, Bazine, Brownell, Ransom and Utica into Western Plains USD 106. Western Plains High School's mascot is Western Plains Bobcats.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 40.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1978-10-13. Accessed 2008-04-12.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived May 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Blackmar, Frank Wilson (1912). Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History, Embracing Events, Institutions, Industries, Counties, Cities, Towns, Prominent Persons, Etc. Standard Publishing Company. p. 103.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961, page 2". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Western Plains". USD 106. Retrieved 1 January 2017.
|This article about a location in Ness County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|