Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
|Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children|
|Location||92 W. Miller St. Orlando, FL 32806, Florida, United States|
|Care system||Private, Not-for-Profit|
|Hospital type||Pediatric Specialty Hospital|
|Founded||September 10, 1989|
|Lists||Hospitals in Florida|
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is a 158-bed pediatric hospital in Orlando, Florida, United States. Arnold Palmer Hospital is part of Orlando Health, and is supported by the Arnold Palmer Medical Center Foundation. Together, the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies form the Arnold Palmer Medical Center. Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is also home to the Howard Phillips Center for Children & Families.
The Bert Martin's Champions for Children Emergency Department & Trauma Center at Arnold Palmer Hospital is part of the only Level One Trauma Center in the area[a]
As of the 2016-2017 rankings, Arnold Palmer Hospital is nationally ranked as a “Best Children’s Hospital” by U.S. News & World Report in five pediatric specialties - cardiology & heart surgery, diabetes & endocrinology, gastroenterology & GI surgery, orthopedics and urology.
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children has affiliations with Camp Boggy Creek, Children’s Miracle Network, the Florida Association of Children’s Hospitals, Give Kids the World, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions, and the Ronald McDonald House.
- "Help Us Celebrate: Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children Turns 29!". Arnold Palmer Hospital blog. September 9, 2018. Retrieved December 17, 2018.
- "Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children". www.arnoldpalmerhospital.com. Retrieved 2016-11-10.
- "Emergency Trauma Care in Orlando, FL". orlandohealth.com. Retrieved 2016-11-10.
- "U.S. News & World Report "Best Children's Hospitals" Rankings". usnews.com.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) is a designated Level One Trauma Center and cares for pediatric and adult patients at Arnold Palmer Hospital and ORMC.