Two boxes of cheddar-flavored Shapes
|Product type||Snack food|
|Owner||Arnott's Biscuits Holdings|
|Introduced||16 February 1964|
|Tagline||Flavour you can See|
Arnott's Shapes are a popular line of savoury biscuits produced by Arnott's in Australia. First produced in Victoria in the 1950s, they were originally made in the shape of potato chips, until bakers realized they were too difficult to cut and were a waste of dough. In 1974, they switched to the flat biscuits, which are sold today.
Arnott's Shapes are sold in different packaging including multi-pack bags and boxes. In Australia, during the mid-1990s, Arnott's reduced the box packaging size of the core flavours from 250 grams to 200 grams. During 2011, Arnott's further reduced the packaging size from 200 grams to 175–185 grams. The reason for the name "Shapes" is because of the variety of the individual biscuit shapes, depending on the flavour. Arnott's boasts that Shapes are "[oven] baked, not fried", which is a less fatty method of cooking; however, Shapes are still high in fat at 20–25% and high in sodium.
Over 53 million packets of Shapes are consumed each year in Australia. In 2016, Arnott's changed the recipe of the iconic biscuits, with many customers complaining that they were not happy about the so-called improved updated formula. The company has since backtracked this decision by restoring the original Pizza Shapes recipe, as well as leaving the recipe for Chicken Crimpy intact and offering an 'Original Barbecue' flavor. 
Current core flavors (2017)
- Nacho Cheese
- Roast Chicken (Woolworths Only)
- Margherita Pizza (Woolworths Only)
- Flame Grilled BBQ (Woolworths Only)
Original flavors (2017)
- Original Barbecue 
- Original Pizza 
- Original Chicken Crimpy 
- Original Savoury 
- Original Cheese and Bacon 
- Original Cheddar 
Flavors of the World range (2017)
- Thai Chilli & Garlic Sauce (IGA only)
- Brazilian Beef (IGA only)
Light & Crispy range (October 2014)
- Tasty Cheddar & Chives
- Sour Cream & Chives
- Balsamic Vinegar & Sea Salt
- Honey BBQ Chicken
- Business Review Weekly. Business Review Weekly. 1996. p. 89. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- Collier, Karen (10 August 2011). "Arnott's Shapes packets shrinking to slash fat". Herald Sun. Archived from the original on 1 March 2014.
- Saxelby, Catherine (29 April 2013). "8 salty snacks and why they're a danger to your waistline - a visual guide". Catherine Saxelby's Foodwatch.
- "Arnotts.com.au - Shapes". Arnott's Biscuits Holdings. Archived from the original on 28 April 2013.
- Marissa Calligeros (14 April 2016). "Crunch time for Arnott's after customers Snap over 'new and improved' Shape flavours". Sydney Morning Herald.
- Frank Chung (8 September 2016). "Arnott's backflips on Pizza Shapes". News.com.au.
- "Arnott's Australia". Arnott's Australia. January 18, 2015. Retrieved October 6, 2017.