(Redirected from Aro (disambiguation))
|Look up aro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aro may refer to:
- The abbreviation of aromantic, a romantic orientation.
- Aro people, an Igbo subgroup in West Africa
- Aro Confederacy, a precolonial Igbo trading oligarchy in West Africa
- Årø (Denmark), a small island in the Lillebælt in Denmark
- Årø, Norway, a neighborhood of Molde
- Aro, Papua New Guinea, a village in Morobe Province
- Aro gTér, a lineage within Tibetan Buddhism
- Aro, a deity in Igbo mythology
- Aro (Twilight), a character in the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer
- Aro (instrument), a folk instrument used in traditional Yoruba music
- Aro Manufacturing Co. v. Convertible Top Replacement Co., a US patent law decision concerning repair, replacement, and the aftermarket
- Aro (murderer) (died 1957), the last person executed in Papua New Guinea
- Aro River, a tributary of the Orinoco River in Venezuela.
- Aro (surname)
ARO may refer to:
- ARO (Auto Romania), a car company
- Asset retirement obligation, a financial liability which provides for future disposal of assets
- Arctic Research Office, a division of the US NOAA
- Arizona Radio Observatory, a part of Steward Observatory at the University of Arizona
- Army Research Office, a department of the United States Army Research Laboratory
- Agricultural Research Organization, of the Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- ARO, the former stock ticker symbol for Aéropostale (clothing)
- ARO, after receipt of order
- Algonquin Radio Observatory, a radio telescope research facility in Ontario, Canada
- Airport Reservation (or Reporting) Office
- Accessory Respiratory Organ (in Biology)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.