|Look up aroma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aroma is a volatilised chemical compound that humans or other animals perceive by the sense of olfaction (the sense of smell).
Aroma may also refer to:
- Aroma Espresso Bar, an Israeli espresso bar and coffee shop chain
- Aroma, Indiana, United States
- Aroma, Missouri, United States
- Aroma (winery), a Moldovan wine producer
- Aroma Province, La Paz, Bolivia
- Aroma, Sudan, a town in Kassala State, Sudan
- Aroma of wine
- Aroma Housewares Company, a cookware producer
- Aroma (skipper), a genus of skipper butterflies
- Aromas (disambiguation)
- Aroma Park, in the U.S. state of Illinois
- Aroma Township, also in the U.S. state of Illinois
- Aromaa, Finnish surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aroma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.