|Public (NASDAQ: ARTX)|
|Steven Esses Chief Executive Officer|
|Revenue||US$ 103.5 million (2014)|
|US$ 3.5 million (2014)|
|US$ 3.5 million (2014)|
Number of employees
Arotech Corporation is a defense and security products and services company. It manufactures and designs products for military and non-military air and ground vehicles; interactive simulation for military, law enforcement and commercial markets, and batteries and charging systems for the military. Arotech operates through two major business divisions: Interactive simulation for military, law enforcement and commercial markets, and batteries and power systems for the military.
Armor Systems Division
In 2004, Armour of America was acquired by Arotech Corporation. Arotech's armor division produces armored vehicles for homeland security and government agencies. It owns manufacturing facilities in Auburn, Alabama, and Lod, Israel. The company has designed armor for over 30 types of vehicles, including military vehicles, helicopters and transport aircraft. These include:
- Beechcraft Aircraft
- Boeing C-17
- Boeing CH-47
- Lockheed P-3
- Lockheed C-130
- Yunshuji Y-12
- Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk
- Bell 205
- Mil Mi-8
Military training simulation programs
Arotech's Training and Simulation Division (FAAC) manufactures and markets advanced high-tech multimedia and interactive digital solutions for engineering, use-of-force, and driver training simulations for military, law enforcement, security, municipal and private industry personnel. The division also supplies pilot decision making support software for the F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, and F-35 aircraft, as well as simulation models for the ACMI/TACTS air combat training ranges.
Arotech's simulation division has been awarded federal contracts for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Robert McCue, director of Arotech's IES subsidiary, said "We know that the agencies that have selected our systems rely heavily on them to enhance the readiness of their agents as they confront increasing threats at home and abroad. We are proud to support them in that mission."
- http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyProfile?rpc=66&symbol=ARTX.O Arotech Corp (ARTX.O)
- http://www.dailymarkets.com/stock/2011/07/14/raytheon-wins-a-couple-of-deals/ Raytheon Wins A Couple Of Deals
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-04-15. Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- http://www.arotech.com/pr/2010/pr20102010.shtml Arotech's Training and Simulation Division Appears on 21st Century Business Television Series
- http://defensenews-updates.blogspot.com/2010/01/arotechs-ies-interactive-training.html Arotech's IES Interactive Training Awarded Over $3 Million in New Contracts From Federal Agencies for Its Use-of-Force Simulation Products
Subsidiaries of Arotech: