Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Árpád in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arpad or Árpád may refer to:
- Arpad, Syria, an ancient city in present-day Syria near Aleppo
- Árpád, the Hungarian name for Arpăşel village, Batăr Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Árpád Bridge, a bridge in Budapest, Hungary, named after the above person
- Árpád dynasty, the ruling dynasty in Hungary
- Arpad, the Gypsy, a Hungarian-French-German television film series
- SMS Árpád, the name of an Austro-Hungarian battleship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arpad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.