11 September 1967
|Died||3 February 2013 (aged 45)|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Cause of death||Drug overdose|
|Other names||Francois Kagylo|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||235 lb (107 kg)|
Miklos worked under the direction of John Rutherford, Michael Lucas, Jerry Douglas, Kristen Bjorn, and Chi Chi LaRue. He appeared as François Kagylo in a European film with director Herve Handsome. Miklos won a "Grabby" award and a GayVN award for his part in BuckleRoos Part I. Miklos only performed in the top role in his videos, but sometimes performed fellatio as a bottom.
In August 2009 he released his first straight film for the Straight Guys for Gay Eyes (SG4GE) site, performing so well that his female scene partner didn't realize she was having sex with a gay man. Miklos approached SG4GE's company principal Jake Cruise with the intent of performing at least one heterosexual scene in his career, with Cruise endorsing the "winning idea" because he wanted to portray a "masculine gay man exploring straight sex" because "I’ve always loved to push boundaries and press buttons with my work."
In June 2010 Miklos was chosen to feature on the BUTT Magazine beach towels sold at American Apparel; for every towel sold a portion would be donated to the Ali Forney Center, an NYC organization providing housing and services to LGBTQ youth.
- 2005 Adult Erotic Gay Video Awards (“Grabbys”), Hottest Cum Shots, BuckleRoos Part I
- 2005 GayVN Awards, Best Solo Performance, BuckleRoos Part I—Along with Ricky Martinez
- 2007 International Escort Awards, Rentboy.com & HX Magazine, Best Top Escort
- 2008 Grabby Awards Nominated for Best Rimming Scene, "Private Lowlife"—Along with Francesco D'Macho and Ken Browning
Miklos, at the age of 45, was found dead in his Lower East Side, New York City apartment on 3 February 2013 from an apparent self-induced drug overdose. A suicide note was found at the scene instructing friends regarding his wishes for any memorial service.
The motivation for his suicide was speculated as long-term depression. Miklos's friend and New York writer Randal Lynch is quoted as saying "He was a very active person in the gay community. He wasn't happy, I would say, but he wasn't going into crying fits. He was a hard nut to crack. I knew he was depressed, but I didn't realize the severity of it, because he was not a very talkative person about his own emotions."
- Crotch Rocket (2010) (V)
- Loading Zone (2009) (V)
- Anal cockpit (2009) (V)
- Full Of Cum (2009) (V)
- Private Party 3: The Mystery Revealed (2009) (V)
- Rest Stop Glory Hole (2009) (V)
- Men's Room III: Ozark Mtn. Exit 8 (2008) (V)
- Breakers (2007) (V)
- Ass Pounding (2007) (V)
- Gigolo (2007) (V)
- Folsom Leather (2007) (V)
- Boiler (2007) (V)
- Hunger (2007) (V)
- Shacked Up (2007) (V)
- Tough Stuff (2007) (V)
- Private Lowlife (2006) (V)
- Black 'N' Blue (2006) (V)
- Blue (2006/I) (V)
- Humping Iron (2006) (V)
- At Your Service (2006) (V)
- Beefcake (2006) (V)
- Fucking with the Stars (2006) (V)
- JarHead 2 (2006) (V)
- Kick-Ass Porn (2006) (V)
- Nick Capra Dirty Talk (2006) (V)
- Bonesucker (2005) (V)
- Prowl 5: As Rough as It Gets (2005) (V)
- Tough Guys: Gettin' Off (2005) (V)
- Hell Room (2005) (V)
- Bootstrap (2005) (V)
- Skuff III: Downright Wrong (2005) (V)
- Prowl 4: Back with a Vengeance (2005) (V)
- The Hard Way (2005) (V)
- Bed Heads (2005) (V)
- Big Blue in the Boiler Room (2005) (V)
- CSI: Cock Scene Investigators (2005) (V)
- Entourage: Episode I (2005) (V)
- Entourage: Episode II (2005) (V)
- LeatherBound (2005) (V)
- Man Made (2005) (V)
- Ram Tough (2005) (V)
- World Splash Orgy 2005 (2005) (V)
- Manhattan Heat (2005) (V)
- Buckleroos: Part I (2004) (V)
- Taking Flight (2004) (V)
- 69: Discover the Secret (2004) (V)
- Fire Island Cruising 6 (2004) (V)
- Hole Patrol (2004) (V)
- Manhunt: The Movie (2004) (V)
- Stoked, Part 2 (2004) (V)
- The Road to Temptation (2004) (V)
- Truckstop Daddy 2 (2004) (V)
- Skuff II: Downright Filthy (2003) (V)
- Bone Island (2003) (V)
- Defined (2002) (V)
- The Isle of Men (2002) (V)
- Thick as Thieves (1999) (V)
- Hungary for Men (1996) (V)
- Comrades in Arms (1995) (V)
- The Vampire of Budapest (1995) (V)
Hood (2012) (artist Perfume Genius, directed by Winston H. Case)
- "Arpad Miklos Dead: Gay Porn Star Reportedly Commits Suicide In New York Apartment". Huffingtonpost.com. 5 February 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Gay porn star: Arpad Miklos"
- Arpad Miklos on IMDb
- "JD Ferguson Presents: Arpad Miklos", NY Daily News, 7 February 2013. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "JD Ferguson Presents: Arpad Miklos" Archived 11 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine., JD Ferguson, Papermag, 22 June 2007. Retrieved 13 September 2007.
- "The First International Escort Awards 2006", Presented by  and HX Magazine. Retrieved 13 September 2007.
- http://www.grabbys.com/2005-Recap-03.html Archived 13 November 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Arpad Miklos Conquers Pussy Victoriously". Fleshbot. Retrieved 28 July 2017.
- "Arpad Miklos Goes 'Straight for Pay' for Jake Cruise". Gay Porn Times. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- "Arpad Miklos Goes 'Straight for Pay' for Jake Cruise". Xbiz.com. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- "Unzipped - September 2007"
- "Gay Adult Film Star Arpad Miklos Dead at 45" Andy Towle, Towleroad, 5 February 2013.
- Moran, Lee (7 February 2013). "Gay porn star Arpad Miklos found dead in New York apartment from apparent suicide". Daily News. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
for The Hole
| GayVN Awards for Best Solo Performance with Ricky Martínez
for BuckleRoos 1
Johnny Hazzard, Wrong Side of the Tracks Part One