Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up arrangement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In music, an arrangement is a reconceptualization of a previously composed work.
Arrangement may also refer to:
- Arrangement (space partition), a partition of the space by a set of objects of a certain type
- Vertex arrangement, in geometry
- Flower arrangement
- Sentence arrangement, the location of ideas and the placement of emphasis within a sentence
- Sorting, any process of arranging items systematically
- Arraignment, part of the criminal law process in various jurisdictions
- The Arrangement (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arrangement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.