Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arrhenius may refer to
- Birgit Arrhenius (born 1932), Swedish archaeologist
- Carl Axel Arrhenius (1757–1824), Swedish army lieutenant and amateur mineralogist whose discovered ytterbite, a mineral that led to the discovery of yttrium by Johan Gadolin
- Niklas Arrhenius, Swedish discus thrower
- Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927), Swedish physical chemist and 1903 Nobel laureate
- Arrhenius definition, Svante Arrhenius definition of acids and bases
- Arrhenius equation, Svante Arrhenius formula for modeling the temperature dependence of reaction rate constants
- Arrhenius plot
- Arrhenius (lunar crater), named for Svante Arrhenius
- 5697 Arrhenius, main-belt asteroid, named for Svante Arrhenius
- Arrhenius (Martian crater), see List of craters on Mars, named for Svante Arrhenius
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arrhenius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.