Arrhenius may refer to
- Birgit Arrhenius (born 1932), Swedish archaeologist
- Carl Axel Arrhenius (1757–1824), Swedish chemist and discoverer of the element yttrium
- Niklas Arrhenius, Swedish discus thrower
- Svante Arrhenius (1859–1927), Swedish physical chemist and 1903 Nobel laureate
- Arrhenius equation, a formula for modeling the temperature dependence of reaction rate constants.
- Arrhenius (lunar crater), named for Svante Arrhenius
- Arrhenius (Martian crater), see List of craters on Mars
- 5697 Arrhenius, main-belt asteroid, named for Svante Arrhenius
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arrhenius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.