Ars nova (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ars nova is a late medieval musical stylistic period, centered in France.
Ars nova may also refer to:
- Ars nova (art), the period of painting also known as Early Netherlandish or the Flemish primitives
- Ars nova, style in medieval music
- Project Ars Nova, a medieval ensemble featuring Crawford Young
- Ars Nova Copenhagen, a Danish choir conducted since 2002 by Paul Hillier
- Ensemble Ars Nova, a French classical instrumental ensemble led by Philippe Nahon
- Ars Nova Singers, Boulder, Colorado
- Ars Nova (Polish ensemble), instrumental ensemble of Jacek Urbaniak, collaborating with Collegium Vocale Bydgoszcz
- Ars Nova (American band), a classical-rock group, based in New York City, 1967–1969
- Ars Nova (Japanese band), a progressive rock band, based in Japan, 1983–present
- Ars nova, a treatise on 14th-century music, possibly written by Philippe de Vitry
- Ars Nova (theater), an off-Broadway theater
- Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova-, the television adaptation of the Arpeggio of Blue Steel manga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ars nova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.