From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arse (disambiguation))
|Look up arse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arse or ARSE may refer to:
- Arse, British English for the buttocks ("ass" in American English)
- Arse (district), a district in the South Tapanuli Regency, North Sumatra province, Sumatra, Indonesia
- River Arse, a river in the Ariège department of southern France
- Arylsulfatase E, an arylsulfatase gene
- Animal Research – Scientific and Experimental (ARSE), a fictional animal research centre in the book The Plague Dogs
- Autonomous Rotorcraft Sniper System (ARSS), the U.S. army's experimental robotic weapons system
- The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE), an unofficial British Army website and forum
- Arses of Persia, king of Persia between 338 BC and 336 BC
- Arses (genus), a genus of monarch flycatcher birds on the island of New Guinea
- Ars, Latin for "art"
- Ass (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.