|Word/name||Turkic or Persian|
|Region of origin||Eurasia|
|Related names||Aslan, Arıslan, Arislan, Arǝslan, Aryslan, Арыслан, Арыстан, Eruslan, Roeslan,رسلان, Ρουσλάν, რუსლან,|
Arslan is a Turkic or Persian masculine given name and surname used mainly from Southeastern Europe and the Mediterranean to Siberia and Western China, which is translated as lion. The name Arislan is another variant of the form Arslan.
- Arsalan Anwar (born 1986), Pakistani cricketer
- Arsalan Iftikhar (born 1977), American human rights lawyer
- Arsalan Kamkar (born 1960), Iranian musician of Kurdish origin
- Arsalan Kazemi (born 1990), Iranian basketball player
- Arsalan Taj Ghumman (born 1985), Pakistani Youth Activist
- Arsi Nami Arsalan Nami, (born 1984),Iranian Singer/Songwriter
- Arslan Aydemirov (born 1977), Russian footballer
- Arslan Ekşi (born 1985), Turkish volleyball player
- Arslan Toğuz (1886–1963), police commissioner of the Ottoman Empire, Turkish militia leader and politician
- Aslan Abashidze (born 1938), former leader of Adjara
- Aslan Abayev (born 1985), Russian footballer
- Aslan-Beg Abashidze (1877–1924), Muslim Georgian nobleman and general
- Aslan bey Gardashov (1866–1920), Azerbaijani statesman
- Aslan bey Safikurdski (1880-1937), Azerbaijani statesman
- Aslan-Bey Shervashidze, prince of the Principality of Abkhazia from 1808-10.
- Aslan Dashayev (born 1989), Russian footballer
- Aslan Datdeyev (born 1973), Russian footballer
- Aslan Doguzov (born 1991), Russian footballer
- Aslan Dudiyev (born 1990), Russian footballer
- Aslan Dyshekov (born 1987), Russian footballer
- Aslan Dzeytov (born 1990), Russian footballer
- Aslan Dzharimov (born 1939), former President of the Republic of Adygea, Russia
- Aslan Goplachev (born 1970), Russian footballer and coach
- Aslan Khan Daghestani (born in 17th century), early 18th-century Safavid dynasty official in Persia
- Aslan Kerimov ( born 1973 ), footballer, most capped Azerbaijan National Football Team
- Aslan Khuriyev (born 1984), Russian footballer
- Aslan Mashukov (born 1984), Russian footballer
- Aslan Maskhadov (1951–2005), Chechen leader
- Aslan Musin (born 1954), former Speaker of the Parliament of Kazakhstan
- Aslan Tkhakushinov (born 1947), President of the Republic of Adygea, Russia
- Aslan Tlebzu (born 1981), Russian folk musician of Adyghe origin
- Aslan Usoyan (1937-2013), Russian outlaw of Kurdish origin
- Aslan Valiyev (born 1988), Russian footballer
- Aslan Zaseev (born 1982), Russian footballer
- Uğur Arslan Kuru (born 1986), Turkish footballer
- Ahmet Arslan (born 1986), Turkish mountain runner
- Alparslan Arslan (born 1977), Turkish criminal
- Antonia Arslan (born 1938), Italian writer of Armenian origin
- Aybüke Arslan (born 1994), Turkish women's footballer
- Ender Arslan (born 1983), Turkish basketball player
- Ertuğrul Arslan (born 1980), Turkish footballer
- Faysal Arslan (1941–2009), Lebanese politician
- Firat Arslan (born 1970), German professional boxer of Turkish origin
- Hakan Arslan (born 1988), Turkish footballer
- Huseyin Arslan, American engineer
- Kadir Arslan (born 1977), Turkish volleyball player
- Kamber Arslan (born 1980), Turkish footballer
- Koray Arslan (born 1983), Turkish footballer
- Majid Arslan (1908-1983), Lebanese politician
- Murat Arslan, Turkish software specialist
- Murat Aslan (born 1986), Turkish volleyball player
- Mustafa Arslanović, Bosnian football defender
- Nadia Arslan (1949 - 2008), Lebanese actress
- Namosh E. Arslan (born 1981), German singer, musician, performance artist, actor and DJ
- Osman Arslan (born 1942), Turkish judge
- Qutlu Arslan, 12th-century Georgian politician and statesman
- Shakib Arslan, (1869–1946), Lebanese politician, writer, poet, historian
- Sibel Arslan (born 1980), Swiss-Turkish politician and lawyer
- Talal Arslan (born 1963), Lebanese politician
- Tolgay Arslan (born 1990), German-Turkish footballer
- Volkan Arslan (born 1978), Turkish footballer
- Yılmaz Arslan (born 1968), German film director of Kurdish origin
- Zeina Talal Arslan, Lebanese social activist and wife of Talal Arslan
- Il-Arslan (died 1172), Kharazm Shah
- Alp Arslan (1029–1072), second sultan of the Seljuk dynasty
- Arslan ibn Mas'ud (died 1118), Sultan of the Ghaznavid Empire
- Arslan Khan, Prince of the Karluks
- Arslan Shah I (died 1142), Sultan of Kerman
- Kara Arslan (died 1174), member of the Artuqid dynasty
- Kilij Arslan I (1079-1107), Sultan of Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm, first sultan in Konya
- Kilij Arslan II (died 1192), Sultan of Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm
- Kilij Arslan III (died 1205), Sultan of Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm
- Kilij Arslan IV (died 1265), Sultan of Seljuk Sultanate of Rûm
- Ali Pasha of Ioannina (1741–1822), pasha of western Rumelia
- Nur ad-Din Arslan Shah I (died 1211), Zengid Emir of Mossul
- All pages with a title containing Aslan
- All pages with a title containing Arsalan
- All pages with a title containing Arslan
- Саттаров 1998.
- Кусимова 1991.
- Тумашева 1984.
- Баскаков 1979.
- Червинский 2013.
- Намитокова 2012.
- Шумовский 2004.
- Никонов 1988.
- Баландин 1977.
- Vasmer, M. R. (1964–1973). Этимологический словарь Фасмера - Энциклопедии & Словари ( The etymological dictionary of the Russian language) (in Russian). Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- Баландин А. И., Гацак В. М. (1977). Фольклор: Поэтическая система: [Сборник статей]. М.: Наука. p. 343.
- Баскаков Н. А. (1979). Русские фамилии тюркского происхождения. М.: Наука. p. 279.
- Кусимова Т. (1991). В мире имён. Словарь башкирских имён. Уфа: Башкирское книжное издательство. p. 192.
- Надель-Червинская М., Червинский П. (2013). Энциклопедический мир Владимира Даля. Книга вторая (в 2-х томах): Дикие звери. 2. Часть первая (2-е изд ed.). Тернополь: Крок. p. 396. ISBN 978-617-692-069-4.
- Никонов В. А. (1988). Ищем имя. М.: Советская Россия. p. 128.
- Сводный словарь личных имен народов Северного Кавказа. М.: ФЛИНТА, Наука. под ред. Р. Ю. Намитоковой. 2012. p. 584.
- Тумашева Д. Г. (1984). Татарский язык: лексическая и грамматическая семантика. Казань: Издательство Казанского университета. p. 95.
- Шумовский Т. А. (2004). Странствия слов. СПб.: Протей. p. 336.
- Саттаров Г.Ф. (Гумар Саттар - Мулилле) (1998). «Татар исемнәре ни сөйли?» "О чем говорят татарские имена?". Полный толковый словарь татарских личных имен. Казань: Редакционно-издательское объединение "РАННУР". p. 486 (30 п.л.).