Art & Copy
|Art & Copy|
|Directed by||Doug Pray|
|Produced by||Jimmy Greenway
Phyllis K. Robinson
|Music by||Jeff Martin|
|Edited by||Philip Owens|
Art & Copy is a 2009 documentary film, directed by Doug Pray, about the advertising industry in the U.S. The film follows the careers of advertisers, including Hal Riney, George Lois, Mary Wells Lawrence, Dan Wieden, and Lee Clow. The documentary covers advertising campaigns such as "Just Do It", "I Love New York", "Where's the Beef?", "I Want My MTV", "Got Milk?", and "Think Different".
- "Art & Copy". Archived from the original on 27 November 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- Addiego, Walter (27 June 2011). "Review: Selling it with 'Art & Copy'". The San Francisco Chronicle.
- "News Review: Art & Copy". Entertainment Weekly. 2 September 2009.
- New York Post review of film (September 2, 2009)
- Official website
- Art & Copy at the Internet Movie Database
- New York Times review (August 21, 2009)
- New York Post review (September 2, 2009)
- The A. V. Club review (August 20, 2009)
- Art & Copy site for Independent Lens on PBS
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|