Art Corner was a retail store that operated at Disneyland amusement park in Anaheim, California from 1955 until 1966. The store was located in the Tomorrowland area of the park.
When Disneyland opened in Anaheim, California on July 17, 1955, a temporary location for the store was set up at the end of Main Street, U.S.A., in a striped tent adjacent to the Red Wagon Inn. It offered souvenirs and Disneyana. The permanent location opened on September 15, 1955.
One of The Art Corner's main claims to fame is as an outlet for Disney animation cels. These collector-prized items had once been available through the Courvoisier Gallery (from 1938 until 1946), but had been off the market until Disneyland opened in 1955. Disney collector Rob Richards notes "The Art Corner rescued thousands of cels from being destroyed and saved them for posterity." Other offerings that had an immense impact on future artists were a series of Cartoon Character Guides on drawing Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Jiminy Cricket, Chip 'n Dale and Donald Duck, flip books and animation kits.
Art Of Animation exhibit
On May 28, 1960 an exhibit, The Art of Animation, opened adjacent to the store. It contained artwork and other items, including a thaumatrope, drawn from an international traveling display that had promoted the release of Sleeping Beauty. It closed on September 5, 1966 to make way for the renovation of Tomorrowland. The Art Corner permanently closed September 6, 1966, also to make way for the renovation. 
The Art Corner was a precursor of the Disneyana shop that sold vintage Disneyana which operated on Main Street U.S.A. from 1976-1986. The current Main Street Disneyana shop (opened in May 1998) solely sells books and limited edition merchandise/art prints. Unlike its predecessors, this shop does not offer vintage Disneyana products.
- "The Disneyland Art Corner". 2719 HYPERION. February 23, 2009.
- "The Story of the Red Wagon Inn (Wade's Wayback Machine) by Wade Sampson". Mouseplanet.com. July 4, 2007.
- Acme Animation Galleries/Special Courvoisier Page Archived April 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "CELabrating Disney Ink and Painters (Wade's Wayback Machine) by Wade Sampson". Mouseplanet.com. April 21, 2010.
- "The Art of Disney (Wade's Wayback Machine) by Wade Sampson". Mouseplanet.com. October 11, 2006.
- "Chronology of Disneyland Theme Park by Ken Polsson". February 24, 2012.
- "The History of the Official Disneyana Convention". Mousetreasures.com (archived). September 15, 2007. Archived from the original on September 15, 2007.