Art Museum by the Zoo
|Art Museum by the Zoo|
|Directed by||Lee Jeong-hyang|
|Produced by||Lee Choon-yeon|
|Written by||Lee Jeong-hyang|
|Music by||Kim Yang-hui|
|Edited by||Kim Sang-bum|
|Distributed by||Cinema Service|
On leave from the military, Cheol-soo arrives at his girlfriend's apartment only to find it occupied by another woman, Choon-hee. After a few days he finds out that his girlfriend is now engaged to someone else, and having nowhere else to go he ends up staying with Choon-hee. At first the two struggle to get along, but before long Chul-soo discovers that she is writing a screenplay to enter into a competition, and they end up working on a story together based on their own experiences of love, titling it "Art Museum by the Zoo."
- Shim Eun-ha ... Choon-hee
- Lee Sung-jae ... Cheol-soo
- Ahn Sung-ki ... In-gong
- Song Seon-mi ... Da-hye
In 1999, Shim Eun-ha won Best Actress at the Grand Bell Awards, and Lee Sung-jae swept Best New Actor awards at the Baeksang Arts Awards, the Chunsa Film Art Awards, the Grand Bell Awards and the Blue Dragon Film Awards.
- "The Best Selling Films of 1998". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 11 December 2008.
- Russell, Mark (6 January 2002). "Zoo a screenplay within a screenplay". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Sung, So-young (7 October 2011). "In new film, director puts spotlight back on women". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 9 July 2013.