Art Production Fund
|Founder||Yvonne Force Villareal|
The Art Production Fund (APF) is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code that presents public art around the world. It was founded by Yvonne Force Villareal and Doreen Remen with a mission "dedicated to commissioning and producing ambitious public art projects, reaching new audiences and expanding awareness through contemporary art." With the help of their director of operations, Casey Freemont, APF works to help artists create large-scale, difficult-to-produce works. The corporation is devoted to contemporary art presentations, curatorial work and public education.
Founded in January 2000, APF developed out of recognition that many ambitious art projects require innovative production strategies because they have few precedents and demand new approaches – they involve the collaboration of several disciplines, exceed the size or scale of traditional art installations, and engage the general public in a unique way. 
- Vogel, Carol. (2008-11-06) Inside Art - Philippe de Montebello Joins WNET’s ‘SundayArts’. NYTimes.com. Retrieved on 2009-02-04.
- "Art Production Fund Information". Art Production Fund. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- Vogel, Carol. (2008-02-21) Electric Fountain - Art - New York Times. Nytimes.com. Retrieved on 2009-02-04.
- New York Art - Helping the Whitney Museum Expand the 2008 Biennial - page 1. Village Voice (2008-03-04). Retrieved on 2009-02-04.
- PERFORMA05: ART PRODUCTION FUND Archived October 6, 2008, at the Wayback Machine. 05.performa-arts.org. Retrieved on 2009-02-04.
- Be Hip, Green & Merry Simultaneously: WOW’s Vinyl Artist Christmas Tree « if it’s hip, it’s here Archived July 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. Ifitshipitshere.wordpress.com (2007-11-24). Retrieved on 2009-02-04.