The Art of Love
(Redirected from Art of Love)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Art of Love may refer to:
- The Art of Love (Ovid) (Ars Amatoria), a 2 AD poem by Ovid
- The Art of Love (1965 film), an American comedy starring Dick Van Dyke and James Garner
- The Art of Love (2011 film), a French comedy by Emmanuel Mouret
- The Art of Love (album), a 2007 album by Sandra
- "Art of Love" (album), a 2003 Warner Music CD by Thai-American singer Art Supawatt Purdy
- Art of Love: Music of Machaut, a 2009 album by Robert Sadin
- "Art of Love" (song), a 2009 song by Guy Sebastian
- "The Art of Love", a 1965 song by Eartha Kitt
- Art of Love, a 2001 short film featuring Erin Sanders
- An alternative title for the 1928 German film Princess Olala
- The Art of Loving, a 1956 book by Erich Fromm
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Art of Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.