(Redirected from Artabanus (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Artabanus (son of Hystaspes), son of Hystaspes, brother of Darius I and uncle of Xerxes I
- Artabanus of Persia, Hyrcanian by birth, commander of Xerxes's guard, and Xerxes's assassin (465 BC)
- Artapanus (general), general under Xerxes I (486–465 BC)
- King Arsaces II of Parthia c. 211–191 BC, called Artabanus by some early scholars
- Artabanus II (of Parthia), c. 127–124 BC
- Artabanus III (of Parthia), c. AD 10–38
- Artabanus IV (of Parthia), c. 80–81
- Artabanus V (of Parthia), c. 216–224
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artabanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.