Artarmon railway station
Northbound view in August 2018
|Location||Hampden Road, Artarmon|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||10.30 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||6 July 1898|
|Rebuilt||7 October 1900|
|Passengers (2013)||5,160 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
A temporary Artarmon station opened on 6 July 1898, before the present station opened on 7 October 1900. In April 2015, work commenced on the construction of a new footbridge that will include lifts at the northern end of the platform.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Epping, Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|2||services to Chatswood, Hornsby & Berowra||evening peak hour services to Wyong|
Artarmon station is served by one NightRide route:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- Artarmon Station NSWrail.net
- Artarmon Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Artarmon Station Accessibility Upgrade Archived 24 June 2015 at the Wayback Machine Transport for NSW July 2014
- "T1: Western line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "T1: North Shore line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Central Coast & Newcastle line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "N90 Nightride". Transport for NSW.