From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the town in Aragatsotn Province, see Hartavan.
|Marz (Province)||Vayots Dzor|
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Artavan (Armenian: Արտավան; formerly Dzhul) is a small village in the Vayots Dzor Province of Armenia, probably at one time a fief of Tatev. In the proximity is an 18th-century bridge and old cemetery.
- Artavan at GEOnet Names Server
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 128; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Vayots Dzor Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|