|Born:||October 12, 1994|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||East Lake|
(Tarpon Springs, Florida)
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Artavis Scott (born October 12, 1994) is an American football wide receiver for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). He signed with the Los Angeles Chargers after going undrafted in the 2017 NFL Draft. He played college football at Clemson.
Scott attended East Lake High School in Tarpon Springs, Florida. During his high school career, he had 172 receptions for 3,035 yards and 32 touchdowns receiving, 980 yards and 14 touchdowns rushing, 5,330 all-purpose yards and 51 total touchdowns. He was rated by Rivals.com as a four-star recruit and the ninth best wide receiver in his class. He committed to Clemson University to play college football.
Scott made an immediate impact as a true freshman at Clemson in 2014. In the second game of the season, he had six receptions for 164 yards and two touchdowns. In the Palmetto Bowl against South Carolina, he had 185 receiving yards and two touchdowns on seven receptions. His totals for the season were 76 receptions for 965 yards and eight touchdowns. As a sophomore in 2015, Scott played 15 games with 93 receptions, 901 receiving yards, and six touchdowns. On January 9, 2017, Scott was part of the Clemson team that defeated Alabama in the 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship by a score of 35–31. In the game, he recorded three receptions for six yards. As a junior in 2016, Scott played 15 games with 614 receiving yards and five touchdowns. After the season, Scott decided to forgo his senior year and enter the 2017 NFL Draft.
Los Angeles Chargers
Scott signed with the Los Angeles Chargers as an undrafted free agent following the 2017 NFL Draft and was reunited with former Clemson Tigers teammate Mike Williams. He was waived on September 2, 2017 and was signed to the Chargers' practice squad the next day. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Chargers on January 2, 2018.
On September 1, 2018, Scott was placed on injured reserve.
- Recruiting, Chris Hays | Florida. "Artavis Scott picks Clemson over UCF".
- "Artavis Scott adds to Clemson offense".
- Clemson freshman Artavis Scott steps up as surprise leader
- "The best is yet to come for Clemson standout Artavis Scott".
- "Artavis Scott makes an early splash with Clemson". TampaBay.com.
- "College Football Championship - Clemson vs Alabama Box Score, January 9, 2017". Sports Reference. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- Henne, Ricky (May 1, 2017). "Chargers Agree to Terms with 15 Undrafted Free Agents". Chargers.com. Retrieved May 28, 2017.
- Henne, Ricky (September 2, 2017). "Los Angeles Chargers Cut Down Roster to 53". Chargers.com.
- Henne, Ricky (September 3, 2017). "Chargers Announce First Members of 2017 Practice Squad". Chargers.com. Archived from the original on April 12, 2018.
- Henne, Ricky (January 2, 2018). "Bolts Sign Three More to Reserve/Future Contracts". Chargers.com. Archived from the original on April 8, 2018.
- Henne, Ricky (September 1, 2018). "Chargers Cut Roster Down to 53". Chargers.com.
- "Chargers Announce Roster Moves". Chargers.com. August 31, 2019.
- "Chargers Announce Practice Squad". Chargers.com. September 1, 2019.
- @HBalzer721 (January 7, 2020). "Chargers practice-squad contracts expired Monday: WR Anthony Johnson; DE Anthony Lanier; WR Artavis Scott" (Tweet). Retrieved January 9, 2020 – via Twitter.
- "Colts Sign Wide Receiver Artavis Scott To Reserve/Future Deal". Colts.com. January 10, 2020.