Arteche, Eastern Samar
Map of Northern Samar with Arteche highlighted
|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|Congr. district||Lone district of E. Samar|
|• Mayor||Roland Boie Evardone|
|• Total||169.82 km2 (65.57 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||94/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)55|
Arteche is a third class municipality in the province of Eastern Samar, Philippines. In the southeast, it is bounded by Oras, to the south by San Policarpo. To the north, it is bounded by Pacific Ocean and in the north-west by Lapinig. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 16,026 people.
- Balud (Pob.)
- Bato (San Luis)
- Central (Pob.)
- Garden (Pob.)
- Rawis (Pob.)
|Population census of Arteche|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Arteche, Eastern Samar, was 16,026 people, with a density of 94 inhabitants per square kilometre or 240 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Archived from the original on 25 January 2013. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Province: Eastern Samar". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "An act creating the barrio of Arteche, province of Samar into a municipality". LawPH.com. Retrieved 2011-04-09.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Archived from the original (PDF) on 20 March 2013. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Province of Eastern Samar". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Jipapad||Lapinig, Northern Samar||Philippine Sea|