|Founder||Riccardo Cangini [it]|
|Headquarters||Chiavari, Genoa, Italy|
|Riccardo Cangini (CEO)|
|Products||Video games, Mobile games, Advergames, and ITV games (only in the 90's)|
Artematica Entertainment (known as Artematica) was an Italian developer of software, especially video games, established in the comune of Chiavari, near Genoa. The company develops on the platforms: Android, Apple's iOS, Facebook, Mobile phones, PC, Sony (PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PSP), Nintendo (DS, and Wii), and Web.
Founded in 1996 by Riccardo Cangini [it], Artematica produces and develops multi-platform video games for training well-differentiated, often based on international licenses, and mainly focused in the genre of adventure games.
The company's games are published worldwide by partners such as: 505 Games, Akella, Black Bean Games, Codemasters, DreamCatcher Interactive, DTP-AG, Halifax, Leader, Lighthouse Interactive, Micro Application, Strategy First, Ubisoft, and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
- 500 Twin Air: The Face Race
- Challenge Juventus (a.k.a. Sfida la Juventus)
- Coconut Game (a.k.a. Cocco Game)
- Cyber Top
- Formula 1 TIM
- Lola Game
- Monster Allergy (a.k.a. Monster Allergy: Il domatore di mostri)
- Monster Hotel
- Monsters & Pirates (a.k.a. Mostri & Pirati)
- Nutella Football Game
- The Pallastrike on Easter Island (a.k.a. La Pallastrike sull'Isola di Pasqua)
- Pully the Game
- The Straspeed (a.k.a. Gli Straspeed a Crazy World)
- The Skatenini (a.k.a. Gli Skatenini e le dune dorate)
- Winx Club
- Working Like a Machine
Kids (playground) games
- Alice in Wonderland
- Robin Hood
- Tommy & Oscar (a.k.a. Tommy & Oscar: Il canto del cristallo)
- Tony Wolf: The Wood (a.k.a. Tony Wolf - Il Bosco)
- Tony Wolf: Gnomes (a.k.a. Tony Wolf - Gnomi)
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- TV show - Tickle [a.k.a. Solletico] (Rai 1):
- "Basket Mio"
- "Il gioco delle bolle"
- "Redazione Misteri"
- "Time Wings"