From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about various names in Ukraine. For localities in Russia, see Artyomovsk.
Artemivsk is an adopted Russian colonial name in Ukraine in memory of the Soviet leader Fyodor Sergeyev.
It may refer to
- Former name of Bakhmut, a city in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine
- Artemivsk, Luhansk Oblast, a city in Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine formerly known as Katerynivka
- Former name of Bakhmut Raion, a district in Donetsk Oblast
- Artemivsk, former small amphibious ship (type Zubr-class LCAC, prior to 1996 Soviet MDK-123), retired in 2000
- Artemivsk, one of the territorial defense battalions (Ukraine)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artemivsk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.