Artha Wacana Christian University
|Established||4 September 1985|
|Rector||Ir. Godlief Neonufa, MT|
|Campus||Kupang — Jalan Adisucipto, Oesapa|
|Colors||Red and blue|
Founding and early history
The university was founded on 4 September 1985 in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara as a continuation of Artha Wacana Academy of Theology. 'Artha' can be translated as purpose while 'Wacana' as word (of God) and as a whole, Artha Wacana Christian University means the university where its purpose comes from the word (of God).
Its campus is located on Jalan Adisucipto, Oesapa, Kupang.
Artha Wacana's rector is Ir. Godlief Neonufa, MT
UKAW is organized into ten faculties, each with a different dean and organization.
- Faculty of Accounting
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Management of Marine Resources
- Faculty of Mechanization of Agriculture
- Faculty of English Language Education
- Faculty of Physical Education, Health and Recreation
- Faculty of Technology of The Fishery
- Faculty of Christian Theology