Arthur's Seat (disambiguation)
Arthur's Seat is a mountain peak in Edinburgh, Scotland
Arthur's Seat may also refer to:
- Arthurs Seat, Victoria, locality and hill in Australia
- Arthur's Seat, a point in the hills of Mahabaleshwar, India
- Arthur's Seat, a promontory near Shiel Hill, New Zealand
- Places named after King Arthur, mostly found in the United Kingdom
- Arthur Seat (Canada), a summit in the Clear Range in British Columbia, Canada, named for the one in Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arthur's Seat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.