From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Arthur Albert Ceuleers|
|Date of birth||28 February 1916|
|Place of birth||Antwerp, Belgium|
|Date of death||5 August 1998(aged 82)|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|1948-1951||Racing Club Bruxelles|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
He is the 4th highest scorer in the history of the Belgian First Division, with 280 goals in 401 matches.
- International in 1937 and 1938 (4 caps and 2 goals)
- First international : Belgium-France, 3-1 21 February 1937 (one goal)
- Picked for the 1938 World Cup (did not play)
- Belgian Champion in 1938 and 1939 with Beerschot VAC
- The highest scorers in the First Division at iffhs.de
- Player page at beerschot.wimmel.be
- Player page at the site of URBSFA
- Belgium - All-Time Topscorers, at rsssf.com
|This biographical article related to association football in Belgium, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|