La Rinconada Racetrack, Caracas, Venezuela.
The Hanna Barbera Studio, Los Angeles, California.
Arthur Froehlich (May 17, 1909 — October 3, 1985), of the firm Arthur Froehlich & Associates, was an architect from Beverly Hills, California, known for his mid-century supermarkets and racetracks.
Buildings credited to Arthur Froehlich & Associates:
- Garden State Park Racetrack Grandstand/Clubhouse, Cherry Hill, New Jersey (Built 1941-1942, destroyed by fire April, 1977)
- Hanna Barbera Studio office building, 1962, 3400 Cahuenga Boulevard, Los Angeles, California.
- Hollywood Park Racetrack, Los Angeles, California.
- Center 3 Theater, 1965, San Diego, California.
- Aqueduct Racetrack,1958, Ozone Park, New York.
- Hipodromo La Rinconada, 1959, racetrack, Caracas, Venezuela.
- Belmont Park,1967 racetrack, Elmont, New York.
- Wagon Wheel Bowling Alley, 1953, Wagon Wheel Junction, Oxnard, California.
- Jack Rose Building, 1948, Ventura, California. (Demolished 1997) This building was one of the finest examples of streamlined Moderne architecture in the city of Ventura.
- Expansion and remodel of the US Post Office, 1964, Downtown, Ventura, California.
- Los Verdes Golf Course Clubhouse, 1965, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
- Triem, Judy (1983). Ventura Cultural Heritage Survey - Phase 1 - San Buenaventura Downtown. City of San Buenaventura. pp. UTM# 11/289110/3795510 and UTM# 11/289250/3795360.