Arthur Kirsch (born 1932) is a literary critic noted for his scholarly writings on Shakespeare, Dryden, and W. H. Auden. He taught for many years at the University of Virginia, where he is now Professor Emeritus.
- Jacobean Dramatic Perspectives, 1972
- Dryden's Heroic Drama, 1972
- The Passions of Shakespeare's Tragic Heroes, 1990
- Shakespeare and the Experience of Love, 1991
- W. H. Auden, Lectures on Shakespeare (editor), 2002
- W. H. Auden, The Sea and the Mirror: A Commentary on Shakespeare' "The Tempest" (editor), 2005
- Auden and Christianity, 2005
- "UVA English Department Website". Retrieved 22 September 2013.