Arthur Wallis Mills
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arthur Wallis Mills (often abbreviated A. Wallis Mills, as well as A. W. Mills) (1878–1940) was a British artist. As well as traditional art forms, Mills also produced artwork and occasional cartoons for Punch Magazine, The Strand Magazine, The Humourist, The Black and White Illustrated Budget and The Royal Magazine in the United Kingdom as well as The Wanganui Chronicle in New Zealand. He also illustrated A Cabinet Secret (Guy Boothby, 1901), the 1908 edition of The Novels of Jane Austen in Ten Volumes, The Zincali - An account of the gypsies of Spain (George Borrow, 1841) and The Red Book of Heroes (Andrew Lang, 1909).
- "Wallis Mills". WikiWorldBook. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Mr. Punch in Bohemia : or, The lighter side of literary, artistic and professional life : May, Phil, 1864-1903, ill : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive". Archive.org. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- Phil May; Charles Keene; George du Maurier; Dudley Hardy; Fred Pegram; F. H. Townsend; Lewis Baumer; L. Raven-Hill; J. Bernard Partridge; E. T. Reed; H. M. Brock; C. E. Brock; Tom Browne; Gunning King; Harry Furniss; A. Wallis Mills; G. L. Stampa; et al. J. A. Hammerton, ed. "MR. PUNCH IN BOHEMIA — PUNCH LIBRARY OF HUMOUR".
- "Punch Magazine". Spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2012-10-09. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Wallis Mills - Featured Artist Lot - Onslows". Artfact. 2010-12-23. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Wallis Mills - Featured Artist Lot - Holloway's". Artfact. 2010-12-23. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Sherlock Holmes - The Strand Magazine - 1891-1930 - Studium Magazine". Studium.com. 2007-06-21. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "A Cabinet Secret eBook: Guy Newell Boothby, Arthur Wallis Mills: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- ""Review", The Literary Digest, October 17, 1908, p. 561". Unz.org. 1908-10-17. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- "Wallis Mills - Featured Artist Lot - Dickins Auctioneers". Artfact. 2010-12-23. Retrieved 2012-07-31.
- Works by Arthur Wallis Mills at Project Gutenberg
- Punch Illustrations by Arthur Wallis Mills in HeidICON
|This article about an artist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|