From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Arti, arti, artı, or årti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arti may refer to:
- Aarti, a Hindu religious ritual of worship
- Arthi (Balmiki), a related ritual
- Arti (given name), a feminine given name
- Arti, an alternative name for the Guilds of Florence
- Aarti (1962 film), an Indian Bollywood film
- Arti, Russia, an urban locality in Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
- Arți, a village in Șugag Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Arti, a village in Aurangabad district, Bihar, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.