Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up artic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artic or ARTIC may refer to:
- Artic (tram), an articulated low-floor Transportation tram manufactured by Transtech Oy
- Nova LFS Artic, an articulated bus
- Artic, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Artic, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Artic Computing, a defunct video game developer
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center, a transit hub in Anaheim, California, United States
- Articulated lorry, a common term for a semi-trailer truck in Great Britain and Ireland
- The Art Institute of Chicago, an art museum in Chicago, IL, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.