|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2013)|
|Directed by||Vijay Vemuri|
|Produced by||Vijaya Kumar Vemuri|
|Written by||Vijay Vemuri|
Mahesh Kumar Kathi
|Music by||Satya Kashyap|
A beautiful young housewife (Supriya Aysola) finds herself bored with her daily life and routine. As a way of escape she comes up with various daydreams and fantasies to make herself and the people around her more exciting.
- Supriya Aysola as Housewife
- Abhinav Gomatam as Manav
- Mahesh Kumar Kathi as Therapist
- Deepti Naidu as Salesgirl
- Kranthi as Male Customer
- Shwetha Chowdary as the slum-dwelling woman
- Rohan as Rag-Picker
Vijay filmed the movie using a Canon 5D that he had rented due to having a budget of only ₹250,000. He did not begin filming until four years after he had finished the movie's script, as it took him a while to find a cast and crew that he felt could help him make the movie. Casting took almost two years to complete and Vijay eventually chose actress Supriya Aysola to perform in the film's lead role. Of the film's inspiration, Vijay has stated that he was inspired from a late-night television show that dealt with "extreme psycho-sexual disorders".
- vishnupriya bhandaram (2012-11-04). "Unreal layers". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- Suresh Krishnamoorthy (2012-05-31). "Watch out for this intriguing short film". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- Karthik Pasupulate (2012-10-31). "International honour for Hyderabadi filmmaker - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "2012 Platinum Reel Award Winners". Nevadafilmfestival.com. Archived from the original on 1 December 2012. Retrieved 2013-03-20.
- "Indian Filmmakers Honored at Nevada Film Festival". India-West. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This short film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|